The demand for our services is constantly increasing as more and more businesses discover the many ways we can help them grow through performance improvement. It requires us to be on the constant lookout for exceptional people who are capable of continuing our growth through the results we achieve for our clients.
At Pivotal Ressources, Inc., we employ talented, dynamic people with exceptional passion and depth in their respective areas of expertise. Our employees are dedicated team players who bring energy, professionalism and fun to their work.
If you are looking for a career change, please review our current openings or send your resume to our HR team at email@example.com.
Lean Six Sigma Consultant
(contract position - length to be determined)
- At least 3 years as a Lean Six Sigma practitioner
- Experience in government or healthcare
- Proven coaching or training experience
- Ability to travel
- ASQ Black Belt Certification
- Secret Clearance (or higher)
- Process and/or Change Management experience