What is Six Sigma Process Management?
By Rowland Hayler, Michael Nichols
The Key Concepts and Techniques Behind Six Sigma Process Management
Six Sigma Process Management (SSPM) is a structured set of tools and techniques designed to help executives and teams continually address their customers’ expectations. What is Six Sigma Process Management? demystifies the methodology, providing a concise, step-by-step description of its key concepts and helping you determine which improvement efforts will most positively impact your customers, employees and shareholders.
Presented are thought-provoking insights and perspectives on process management, revealing how to successfully implement an SSPM approach to address your specific business challenges. You’ll see how to:
- Hone process management throughout your entire organization
- Dramatically improve customer retention and satisfaction
- Enhance your overall business improvement strategy
- Successfully manage your end-to-end processes on an ongoing basis
- Establish a portfolio of the best improvement efforts in your business
“SSPM provides a system that guides people on what to improve first and how to establish a portfolio of the best improvement efforts for their business.” – Rowland Hayler, former Director of International Operations, Pivotal Resources